Talk:Ceiling Cat Prayer
From LOLCat Bible Translation Project
You and He are used inconsistently here. I'll try to make it work. - Notmyopinion 19:11, 16 May 2008 (EDT)
- Praise Ceiling Cat, yu be watchin us, yu can has cheezburger.
- Wut yu want, yu gets, srsly.
- In ceiling and on teh flor.
- Giv us dis day our dalee cheezburger.
- And furgiv us for makin yu a cookie, but eateding it.
- And we furgiv wen cats steel our cookiez.
- An do not let us leed into teh showa, but deliver us from teh wawter.
- Ceiling Cat pwns all. He pwns teh ceiling and teh floor and walls too.
- Forevur and evuhr. Amen.
- Notmyopinion 19:28, 16 May 2008 (EDT)
How about a little change from: And we furgiv wen cats steel our cookiez to And we furgiv wen kittehs be steelin our bukkits Maybe the bucket reference is a little much, but I like it. And I think it's the first time I see 'cats' in plaintext, so 'kitteh' may be more appropriate. --Ireon 03:50, 5 June 2009 (EDT)
Where comez teh Hovercat?
The Ceiling Cat Creed currently says:
We blieves in Hovercat, teh giber ov life,
who comes frum Ceiling Cat an Happycat,
who we lurves jus like Ceiling Cat an Happycat...
I don't think we should take a position on the Filiokitty controversy!
I suggest putting that first "an Happycat" in brackets... -- Narsil 02:10, 4 February 2010 (UTC)
- I no herez objekshuns, I makes change! -- Narsil 19:31, 4 February 2010 (UTC)
Change "Heil Mary" to "O HAI Mary"?
I think "heil Mary" is a little bit... unfortunate. Bad associations.
Anyone mind if I change it to "O HAI Mary"? -- Narsil 21:49, 4 February 2010 (UTC)